User avatar
topsan
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 8:06 am

Where to get info about house ads?

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi guys!
I`ve googled, but not found anything about making house ads.
I am not native speaker in english, maybe it is the reason )
Can you suggest any links, where I can find about this stuff?

I think it will be interesting to many members...
Thanks!

mistercd3
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: Where to get info about house ads?

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 am

I want to have more information about house ads too cause I'm a newbie :(

User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 424
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: Where to get info about house ads?

Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 am

mistercd3 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 am
I want to have more information about house ads too cause I'm a newbie :(
topsan wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:20 pm
Hi guys!
I`ve googled, but not found anything about making house ads.
I am not native speaker in english, maybe it is the reason )
Can you suggest any links, where I can find about this stuff?

I think it will be interesting to many members...
Thanks!

Ill make tutorial for you on incoming weekend ;)

User avatar
topsan
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 8:06 am

Re: Where to get info about house ads?

Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:24 pm

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 am
Ill make tutorial for you on incoming weekend ;)
Thanks a lot! ;)

azil13
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Re: Where to get info about house ads?

Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:51 pm

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 am
mistercd3 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 am
I want to have more information about house ads too cause I'm a newbie :(
topsan wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:20 pm
Hi guys!
I`ve googled, but not found anything about making house ads.
I am not native speaker in english, maybe it is the reason )
Can you suggest any links, where I can find about this stuff?

I think it will be interesting to many members...
Thanks!

Ill make tutorial for you on incoming weekend ;)
Thanks a Lot :) , waiting this

robertelo
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Re: Where to get info about house ads?

Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:06 pm

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 am

Ill make tutorial for you on incoming weekend ;)
Could you please post the link to this tutorial? Thanks

dark0823
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: Where to get info about house ads?

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:16 am

i also want to know where i can get the tutorial ? thanks

ryan4594
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:37 pm

Re: Where to get info about house ads?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:12 pm

i also want to know where i can get the tutorial ? thanks

Return to “Android Development”