I’m working with Unity3D at Google Play. Never used the source codes, just make my own ones.
Could anyone here help me to understand the safest way to work and rebuild my Android apps with Unity3D? What are the main differences between it and Android Studio in terms of rebuilding?
- Can I use the same PC to build each new code with unity3d?
- Wheres better to make a release build: Virtual Machine or Unity Cloud Build?
- Is https://unity3d.com/en/unity/features/cloud-build a safety factor when making a release build?
- When you re-publish a previously banned build, what should you do to make a code unique for Google Play?
- Is it better to work at unity3d with free or paid account?
- When using a paid account, isn’t my authorization data (for example, account’s login) saved for Google who can find all my apps for this login?
The questions are very important for our android blackhat community. Would be great to receive any feedback possible! Thanks