Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Re: Just tested another method and got another account suspended

Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 pm

qytajes wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 12:52 am

So you're the smart one, right?

What you say is true, but it doesn't matter. Traffic from any bridged VM will appear to be coming from the MAC address of the host.
If I used a VPN inside virtual amchine, will that be of any help?

Anteos
Global Moderator

Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 am

Zoldiiik wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 11:52 am
Anteos wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 5:52 am
I personally use MAC Address Changer with every different VM for every different GP Account. Just to be on the safe side.
I see, and for how long your accounts survive? Do you use proxies too with virtual machine?
Is this the only thing you are doing different that my method, what I said I did in this thread? Thanks
Ever since I started my multi-account system, I haven't had any account banned so I cannot say for sure that my actions are enough.
I always try not to get banned. If I ever have an account reach 2 strikes, I will stop using it for sure. Some are 1 strike currently, though.

I use VM Machine with different MAC, IP, and some are actually logged in a totally different WiFi (neighbor's).
The browsers have fingerprint protection add-ons and I follow common sense practices to avoid linking the accounts.

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Wed May 17, 2017 9:31 am

Anteos wrote:
Ever since I started my multi-account system, I haven't had any account banned so I cannot say for sure that my actions are enough.
I always try not to get banned. If I ever have an account reach 2 strikes, I will stop using it for sure. Some are 1 strike currently, though.

I use VM Machine with different MAC, IP, and some are actually logged in a totally different WiFi (neighbor's).
The browsers have fingerprint protection add-ons and I follow common sense practices to avoid linking the accounts.
Cool man, I'm totally aware of strikes I too stop work on any account that has up to 2 strikes (suspends), but my problem now is that my account get banned even if it doesn't have any strike at all, it just stays there for 3 days max and get banned for no reason, so it's obvious to me that they detected me and now I had banned accounts before.

So for IP, do you use proxies or VPN? And are your accounts all from your local country or you buy USA accounts and use USA proxies/VPN?

Thank you

Anteos
Global Moderator

Wed May 17, 2017 9:46 am

Zoldiiik wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:31 am
Anteos wrote:

Cool man, I'm totally aware of strikes I too stop work on any account that has up to 2 strikes (suspends), but my problem now is that my account get banned even if it doesn't have any strike at all, it just stays there for 3 days max and get banned for no reason, so it's obvious to me that they detected me and now I had banned accounts before.

So for IP, do you use proxies or VPN? And are your accounts all from your local country or you buy USA accounts and use USA proxies/VPN?

Thank you
All accounts are from my country and have never been logged in abroad. No proxies, just actual internet IP (some are from neighbours - I have been crafty with using KALI to obtain the wpa Passes :) )

Seems they have linked all your accounts. Try go as normal as possible - new IP from a cafe or a friend, a new laptop (from a friend), no proxies, no VPNs, actual credit card from friend. Also, the email address of the account should not be Gmail, make it Outlook. Good luck!

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Wed May 17, 2017 10:39 am

Anteos wrote:
All accounts are from my country and have never been logged in abroad. No proxies, just actual internet IP (some are from neighbours - I have been crafty with using KALI to obtain the wpa Passes :) )

Seems they have linked all your accounts. Try go as normal as possible - new IP from a cafe or a friend, a new laptop (from a friend), no proxies, no VPNs, actual credit card from friend. Also, the email address of the account should not be Gmail, make it Outlook. Good luck!
Haha great use of KALI man :D

I did try that actually, used a friends pc, credit card, internet... and still his account got banned also so fast around 3 days!
I'm starting to think that it could also be because of using DECOMPILE/RECOMPILE method. I'm still going to test that by using a cafe to buy the account & upload there and see.

Return to “Offtopic”