Anteos
Global Moderator

Affordable webhosting for unlimited websites

Sat May 13, 2017 6:45 am

Hey guys,

What webhosting do you use (supposing you have websites)?

I am considering to start a side-business with some content websites on particular niches, but I want some really cheap yet a bit decent webhosting.

I have already looked into ipage and ehost, so far eHost seems better, especially since I keep reading bad things about iPage.
Thing is, I could not find many users reviews on eHost.

What do you recommend?

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Re: Affordable webhosting for unlimited websites

Sat May 13, 2017 6:52 am

Look at some national hostings in your country (Greece), I have in Poland. It's important to fast contact with phone and understand each other.

Anteos
Global Moderator

Sat May 13, 2017 6:59 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 6:52 am
Look at some national hostings in your country (Greece), I have in Poland. It's important to fast contact with phone and understand each other.
I had never thought of it that way. I will take a look into it, but I really think that by trying to go national, I will have to pay double the price :roll:

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Sat May 13, 2017 7:46 am

Hmmm I have reasonable prices in Poland ;) for this VPS (forum, all my online services - 8 cores, 8gb ram I am paying 80$/3 month) :D

but the most important is 24h/7 contact via phone, every VPS can be down any moment from my experience

Anteos
Global Moderator

Sat May 13, 2017 7:50 am

That's really good for what you are getting.
I actually took a fast look in 5-6 Greek webhosting services and realized most must be reselling, because they have datacenters in EU not in Greece.
And the prices... for 7EUR/month you only get 1 website and limited mySQL. You need to reach 12 EUR/month to get unlimited. And they dont give a free domain name, which is quite common in other hosting services I have come across.

I really think, if I proceed, I will try some foreign service.

Return to “Offtopic”