leoleo
ViP Blackhat

When Google update their ranking for apps that edited their description \ app name?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:57 am

Good morning guys! ;)

I have uploaded a new app to Google Play 3 weeks ago (took several months to make) but i didn't use the right keywords in the app name\ description , So after few days I've changed the app name and description but it seems the old keywords got stick to the app ranking \ similar apps page \ ...etc. and they didn't change since app publish, also when i open the "similar apps" it shows other rubbish apps, and none of these apps pointing to my app in their similar apps page! :\

I have tried changing the app name multiple times and used different keywords, so it will appear in search, but with no luck!

my question is: When do Google update app ranking for apps that edited their description \ app name?

Or is it too late and i got a red flag from google? do i need to re-publish the app with a new logo & package name?

Thanks in advance! :)

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Re: When Google update their ranking for apps that edited their description \ app name?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:23 pm

Answer: never ;) that's why fake reviews are working, if Google remove reviews, keyword stays forever ;)

Solution: upublish and republish with new keywords and package name

Solution 2: spend some $500-$1000 for CPI from Facebook ;) but only if your app is fresh like 3 weeks

I can advice solution 1, second is not 100% sure. My keywords from removed reviews or changed description stays more than 1 year ;/

leoleo
ViP Blackhat

Re: When Google update their ranking for apps that edited their description \ app name?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:43 pm

Thanks for you reply :)

i already have ~20k installs from facebook & adword campaigns.... un-publishing the app is not a feasible solution for me :\

so my app will not appear in search for ever? :\

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:54 pm

wait and pray :) google play haven't clear algorithm
if its not solution for you, just push more installs and try reviews with new keywords (buy them somewhere)

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:22 am

How much did you spend to get 20k install bro?

Return to “Offtopic”