tnquang025
Active User

Will my Admob get banned if Google Play ban my apps?

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:47 am

Hi all,

I have a question. Today one of my apps was suspended and after that i received the email below:

"This email is to alert you that one of your applications is not currently in compliance with our AdMob program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your application.

Issue ID#: #######

Ad serving has been disabled to: c########################

Action required: Check all other remaining applications in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active"

So scared! That Google Admob acc is my main income now. I wonder, in the future, if another apps are suspended again, will my Google Admob account related to these apps get banned?

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Re: Will my Admob get banned if Google Play ban my apps?

Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi,
In my experience the admob account isn't easy to get banned, but it's possible when you get like over 50 emails like this one.
I have an admob account that I used with multiple accounts and many apps, and each time a gplay account gets suspended I get many emails like this one, and in total I got over 50 but the admob account is still active. However after reaching 50/60 Admob sent me an email warning me that if I get anymore of these violations they will close my account, and that's why I stopped using that account and created a new one. So yeah it's still active but I don't use it anymore.
Hope that helps

tnquang025
Active User

Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:50 pm

Thank your answer, zoldilik :D

jalu
Global Moderator

Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:15 am

The problem is, that if you use this Admob account on another app from another Google Play account, maybe you get related with the banned app and again you will get banned from Play for prior violations.

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:17 pm

jalu wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:15 am
The problem is, that if you use this Admob account on another app from another Google Play account, maybe you get related with the banned app and again you will get banned from Play for prior violations.
That's very possible, but the problem is that you can't have one Admob account for every google play account unfortunately. So we have to use the same Admob for other google play accounts and risk that.

Return to “Offtopic”