Thanks for the reply
But they usually send reason as "Multiple Accounts" if they detected your other accounts, and this message I got many times now is this:
Here's what I'm doing now:
- Restart Router
- Open Vmware Workstation where I installed Windows xp
- I use Deepfreeze to clear all the history and everything each time I restart the virtual machine
- I use a private firefox window to create & access google play & gmail account.
- I create multiple Windows users and in each one I create and login only to ONE gmail/google play account.
- After finishing my work in there I close Vmware
- Restart Router again, and start using pc normally
PS: I do this because I already got one account banned on the normal windows 10 I use.
Isn't that safe enough? should I definitely use a VPN?