Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

My account has been suspended, any help why?

Thu May 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Hello,

I just got this account 3 days ago, and I only published 5 apps that are guides of simple apps (nothing hot like download video or something). And my account has been termintated today! I only got an automatic email that says:
REASON FOR TERMINTATION: Prior violations.....

In this account I had 3 rejects (one of them I updated and app got accepted) the other 2 I left and didn't publish anymore.

Is that enough to Suspend the account? Or maybe there's something else?

Any insight on this is appreciated.

Thank you

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Re: My account has been suspended, any help why?

Fri May 05, 2017 1:05 am

yes, they can connect your account
only way to not get connected is compile on vmware/virtualbox different systems and ofcourse different IP when uploading apps

gradle in compiling progress is sending info about machine to google ;)

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri May 05, 2017 11:08 am

Thanks for the reply :)
But they usually send reason as "Multiple Accounts" if they detected your other accounts, and this message I got many times now is this:

https://s14.postimg.org/u1y3yny8x/google.png

------

Here's what I'm doing now:

- Restart Router
- Open Vmware Workstation where I installed Windows xp
- I use Deepfreeze to clear all the history and everything each time I restart the virtual machine
- I use a private firefox window to create & access google play & gmail account.
- I create multiple Windows users and in each one I create and login only to ONE gmail/google play account.
- After finishing my work in there I close Vmware
- Restart Router again, and start using pc normally

PS: I do this because I already got one account banned on the normal windows 10 I use.

------

Isn't that safe enough? should I definitely use a VPN?

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri May 05, 2017 12:04 pm

I didn't understand what you meant by 'gradle compiling"; But I mostly use just Decompile & Recompile. So I have a code and each time I just change text and images and content, package name... everything and then RECOMPILE using Advanced ApkTool.

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Fri May 05, 2017 1:35 pm

what i am doing is:
1. Fresh account - fresh system instance, I am installing linux, android studio, etc.
2. Then compile project on this machine
3. Upload app

Never have issue with multiple accounts but always, you have to have a new system for each account

i am using virtualbox

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri May 05, 2017 2:38 pm

So that means that I need to open just ONE account in Each Virtual Machine System - I use Win XP on VMware Workstation.
I also have to compile the app INSIDE the Virtual Machine? and not my normal windows?

PS: I just finished reading the Ebook, it has some cool new ideas to be honest that are needing some knowledge in how to use codes but they are awesome.
- I just have few questions that I really really need some help with (no coding questions, no earnings, no asking for niches of course) just in regard of multiple accounts and things like that. Please give me some minutes of your time to help me with that. I can send you a Message or you can add me on Skype please. ID = Hiiiken - Name is Mehdi and the profile picture is of Itachi.

Thank you

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Fri May 05, 2017 2:57 pm

send PM:P sorry but I don't have time for Skype chat, a lot of work

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri May 05, 2017 3:00 pm

I totally understand :)
I will send you a PM with my questions and hopefully you give me some answers when you are free.
Best regards

qytajes
Active User

Fri May 05, 2017 4:27 pm

And you can use the same IP without any problem. I know this because where I sleep now (a hostel) and where I work (shared workplace) there are many different Android developers.

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri May 05, 2017 4:45 pm

I Restart my router everytime I want to open Virtual Machine to upload an app, and I also use deep freeze to clean everything on virtual machine as well as mozilla/opera private mode.

But still on my tests, when I have only one account it works fine for a while, but once I buy a second account and start uploading to it, it only take a few days to get banned and then my other account get banned as well!!! and still Google doesn't send an email an say in the REASON OF TERMINTAION : MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS that's why I'm a bit confused, they usually say multiple accounts if they detected you have two accounts or more; or maybe not anymore?

Return to “Offtopic”