kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:56 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 am
for me http://www.uptodown.com/ is working ;) I have downloads and nice retention from this store
I try to register uptodown but never get respond email :(. Do you use gmail to register or domain email?

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:55 am

kaypotuga wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:56 am
AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 am
for me http://www.uptodown.com/ is working ;) I have downloads and nice retention from this store
I try to register uptodown but never get respond email :(. Do you use gmail to register or domain email?
I had same problem. Contact their support and they will register you manually.
I sent there around 10 apps so far, all are still getting reviewed. I will report back with some download numbers if they are accepted.

User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:05 am

first review takes 5-7 days :D

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Thank. I will try that all :D.

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:17 am

Still unlucky with uptodown, try contact with their email but i didn't get any reply from them :(. Maybe i need to find partner to help me advertising :D.

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:31 am

Only 3 of my apps were published, the rest are still under review. They seem to be a little slow.
Try reaching to alvaro@uptodown.com
He is the one who set me up manually.

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:05 am

Anteos wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:31 am
Only 3 of my apps were published, the rest are still under review. They seem to be a little slow.
Try reaching to alvaro@uptodown.com
He is the one who set me up manually.
AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:05 am
first review takes 5-7 days :D
Ok i will try, thank you very much :). Do you try publish clone game with uptodown.com ?

User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 pm

No, it's not pirate market, if you want pirate market go apptoide ;)

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:22 pm

I do not know how their approach is when/if they detect a cloned game that you do not own the rights to publish.
However, with my experience with more than 15 alt stores, none of them banned me for doing it. SlideMe did not accept the app, amazon asked me for copyright permission (I did not give, the app didnt get published but the account is still all OK).
You can try.

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:13 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 pm
No, it's not pirate market, if you want pirate market go apptoide ;)
Just curious, did you find a way to check download statistics in UpToDown for all apps? I have already uploaded 20 or something and it is a nuisance to check one by one to see if there is a download :)

Return to “Offtopic”