User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:39 am

flurry

User avatar
Hustlerapps
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:27 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:10 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:39 am
flurry
I just sent you my transaction ID :) on Private Inbox
Waiting for confirmation =D

User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:11 am

Hustlerapps wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:10 am
AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:39 am
flurry
I just sent you my transaction ID :) on Private Inbox
Waiting for confirmation =D
Don't you see your badge? :)

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:10 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 pm
No, it's not pirate market, if you want pirate market go apptoide ;)
Anteos wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:22 pm
I do not know how their approach is when/if they detect a cloned game that you do not own the rights to publish.
However, with my experience with more than 15 alt stores, none of them banned me for doing it. SlideMe did not accept the app, amazon asked me for copyright permission (I did not give, the app didnt get published but the account is still all OK).
You can try.
How many download you have with uptodown ? I upload 1 app, 20 download/day but after 4 days, only 4-5 download/day :(.

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 am

kaypotuga wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:10 am
AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 pm
No, it's not pirate market, if you want pirate market go apptoide ;)
Anteos wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:22 pm
I do not know how their approach is when/if they detect a cloned game that you do not own the rights to publish.
However, with my experience with more than 15 alt stores, none of them banned me for doing it. SlideMe did not accept the app, amazon asked me for copyright permission (I did not give, the app didnt get published but the account is still all OK).
You can try.
How many download you have with uptodown ? I upload 1 app, 20 download/day but after 4 days, only 4-5 download/day :(.
I do not know how many downloads I get, because I have uploaded more than 80 apps by now and they do not have analytics (not worth the hassle).

Honestly, I do not understand some developers sometimes.
How much time did it take you to upload your app in UpToDown? 2 minutes?

In a matter of 2 minutes, your app is online in a platform with millions of unique users per day, and it will be there forever. 4-5 downloads per day, it is not many. But if you get those 4-5 per day FOREVER, is it bad? FOR 2 MINUTES ONLY?

For me even 1 download matters. I compare the time I need to upload in a store to the amount of possible downloads. Thus, I have removed some stores from my list due to their complicated submission process (nexva for example takes around 8 minutes to upload and gives less than 5 dls per month).

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:46 am

Anteos wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 am
I do not know how many downloads I get, because I have uploaded more than 80 apps by now and they do not have analytics (not worth the hassle).

Honestly, I do not understand some developers sometimes.
How much time did it take you to upload your app in UpToDown? 2 minutes?

In a matter of 2 minutes, your app is online in a platform with millions of unique users per day, and it will be there forever. 4-5 downloads per day, it is not many. But if you get those 4-5 per day FOREVER, is it bad? FOR 2 MINUTES ONLY?

For me even 1 download matters. I compare the time I need to upload in a store to the amount of possible downloads. Thus, I have removed some stores from my list due to their complicated submission process (nexva for example takes around 8 minutes to upload and gives less than 5 dls per month).
How many apps per account? I don't know if i publish too many apps , they can banned me .

User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 429
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:19 pm

https://youtube-mp3-downloader.uptodown.com/android

its my ;) not good but some few bucks for beer was from this

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:41 am

kaypotuga wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:46 am
Anteos wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 am
I do not know how many downloads I get, because I have uploaded more than 80 apps by now and they do not have analytics (not worth the hassle).

Honestly, I do not understand some developers sometimes.
How much time did it take you to upload your app in UpToDown? 2 minutes?

In a matter of 2 minutes, your app is online in a platform with millions of unique users per day, and it will be there forever. 4-5 downloads per day, it is not many. But if you get those 4-5 per day FOREVER, is it bad? FOR 2 MINUTES ONLY?

For me even 1 download matters. I compare the time I need to upload in a store to the amount of possible downloads. Thus, I have removed some stores from my list due to their complicated submission process (nexva for example takes around 8 minutes to upload and gives less than 5 dls per month).
How many apps per account? I don't know if i publish too many apps , they can banned me .
I have more than 100 by now, in 2 accounts with same IP. Alternative stores do not really bother with bans, unless you do something really naughty.
Even if they ban you, just make new account.

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:05 am

Anteos wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:41 am
I have more than 100 by now, in 2 accounts with same IP. Alternative stores do not really bother with bans, unless you do something really naughty.
Even if they ban you, just make new account.
What is Ads Network you use ? I use admob but i don't know if i don't give link to my app, google can banned me or not.

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: What alternative stores are you using?

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:23 am

Admob, without linking the app. It should not be a problem, I have been doing it for 2 yrs without problems.

Return to “Offtopic”