RSRS
Active User
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am

How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Tue May 30, 2017 11:37 am

How long since you published your app did it take to get to the current level of income you have? and how much are you making?

Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm

It took me one month to reach from 0 to 460 EUR/month.
However, it has been 2.5 yrs since then and I experience market saturation which keeps me at 1k EUR/month on average.
Things seem to be dropping slowly, no matter the effort I put into work.

How about you?

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Tue May 30, 2017 3:00 pm

I'm still beginner with this. I have some apps and try ASO to promote but download volume is still not good. My income, 10-20$/month :D . Realy want this become my main job but it will take a long time.

RSRS
Active User
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am

Re: How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Wed May 31, 2017 6:38 am

Anteos wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm
It took me one month to reach from 0 to 460 EUR/month.
However, it has been 2.5 yrs since then and I experience market saturation which keeps me at 1k EUR/month on average.
Things seem to be dropping slowly, no matter the effort I put into work.

How about you?
How many downloads per day does it take you to make 460 EUR? I released an app around a week ago and im currently getting around 200 downloads a day. This makes me around 1USD/day for now. I hope it goes up.

Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Wed May 31, 2017 11:27 am

RSRS wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 6:38 am
Anteos wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm
It took me one month to reach from 0 to 460 EUR/month.
However, it has been 2.5 yrs since then and I experience market saturation which keeps me at 1k EUR/month on average.
Things seem to be dropping slowly, no matter the effort I put into work.

How about you?
How many downloads per day does it take you to make 460 EUR? I released an app around a week ago and im currently getting around 200 downloads a day. This makes me around 1USD/day for now. I hope it goes up.
2.5 yrs ago were different times. I did like 200 downloads a day in GP and more in other stores, where I cannot know exact numbers.

User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Wed May 31, 2017 1:14 pm

2,5 years ago I had 50k-100k downloads/day :)

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Wed May 31, 2017 1:54 pm

Anteos wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 11:27 am
2.5 yrs ago were different times. I did like 200 downloads a day in GP and more in other stores, where I cannot know exact numbers.
200 download with 1 app. Are you spam your app with multi account ?

Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 pm

kaypotuga wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 1:54 pm
Anteos wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 11:27 am
2.5 yrs ago were different times. I did like 200 downloads a day in GP and more in other stores, where I cannot know exact numbers.
200 download with 1 app. Are you spam your app with multi account ?
As I said most downloads for me come from alternative stores.

kaypotuga
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am

Re: How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:18 am

Anteos wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 pm
As I said most downloads for me come from alternative stores.
Got it. So what are your best alternative stores? I see you post in thread " What alternative stores are you using?" but i try with slideme and mobango but just get some downloads.
And do you try this service http://www.codengo.com ?

Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: How long did it take you to reach your current income level

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:52 am

kaypotuga wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:18 am
Anteos wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 pm
As I said most downloads for me come from alternative stores.
Got it. So what are your best alternative stores? I see you post in thread " What alternative stores are you using?" but i try with slideme and mobango but just get some downloads.
And do you try this service http://www.codengo.com ?
In that thread, I gave the list of best stores for me. They might nto work for you. For example, slideme always rejected my apps.
Codengo might be good service, but I dont use it.
I upload everything myself with a semi-automated style - I am able to make all texts (shortdesc, longdesc, keywords, title and package name) be automatically placed in required spots of all markets I currently use. That involves of course opening those markets in individual tabs, logging in each and bringing each one to the page which includes the textboxes. Then a macro does the rest.
However, I still need to put the images and apks manually. Haven't automated that one yet.

I need probably 20 mins for each app (my upload speed isnt the highest at the moment and that plays a role).

Return to “Income Reports”