User avatar
Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:00 am

Multuple Admob Accounts

Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello,

I want to create a new admob account, and my question is: Should I use all the precautions same as gplay accounts (MAC Address, VM, Restar Router..) or is it not very dangerous to just open two accounts in different browsers or in a private browser?

I ask because I heard before that Admob accounts can be safe compared to gplay accounts, so I want some info from your experiences.

PS: Each admob account of course will use a different name + different bank account

Thank you

User avatar
Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:00 am

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 pm

any help on this, or info is appreciated. Thank you

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 am

In my opinion, open up the new admob account in a totally new actual PC and internet. Go to a friend's house or something. Just as a precaution.
Afterwards, you will not have problems to check balance in your actual PC. I can login now 3 Admobs here without problem. But all of them were created in different Computers and Internets.

User avatar
Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:00 am

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Thank you, and do you think it's a good idea to open them in Virtual machines? or better go with an actual pc for each one? Also can I open from a different pc I have at home? (which means it has the same internet as me).

About checking balance on your pc, do you login to all of them in the same browser or each one in a different browser like mozilla, opera, chrome...

Thank you

User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Anteos wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 am
In my opinion, open up the new admob account in a totally new actual PC and internet. Go to a friend's house or something. Just as a precaution.
Afterwards, you will not have problems to check balance in your actual PC. I can login now 3 Admobs here without problem. But all of them were created in different Computers and Internets.
so admob is not checkin ID anymore?

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:24 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:30 pm
Anteos wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 am
In my opinion, open up the new admob account in a totally new actual PC and internet. Go to a friend's house or something. Just as a precaution.
Afterwards, you will not have problems to check balance in your actual PC. I can login now 3 Admobs here without problem. But all of them were created in different Computers and Internets.
so admob is not checkin ID anymore?
I don't really know, all I know is I do not have a problem.
Also note that the GP account I had that was banned, it included apps IDs from the Admob I still have running in 3 other GP accounts. They are all doing OK.
Weird huh?

tacchan23
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 am

Anteos wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:24 am
AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:30 pm
Anteos wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 am
In my opinion, open up the new admob account in a totally new actual PC and internet. Go to a friend's house or something. Just as a precaution.
Afterwards, you will not have problems to check balance in your actual PC. I can login now 3 Admobs here without problem. But all of them were created in different Computers and Internets.
so admob is not checkin ID anymore?
I don't really know, all I know is I do not have a problem.
Also note that the GP account I had that was banned, it included apps IDs from the Admob I still have running in 3 other GP accounts. They are all doing OK.
Weird huh?
Maybe they have different level of cross checking? like if your first account was banned for some copyright issue and now your new apps are clean, compared if you were banned for blackhat apps and your new apps are the same too.
Just an idea...

User avatar
Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:00 am

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:40 pm

Anteos wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:24 am

I don't really know, all I know is I do not have a problem.
Also note that the GP account I had that was banned, it included apps IDs from the Admob I still have running in 3 other GP accounts. They are all doing OK.
Weird huh?

What's the number of google play accounts you link to one admob account? do you always go with 3 per each account or you have tried using more?
I'm thinking about using 5 google play accounts with one Admob account, but not sure if it's a good idea, what do you think?

Thanks

User avatar
Anteos
Global Moderator
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:43 am

Zoldiiik wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:40 pm
What's the number of google play accounts you link to one admob account? do you always go with 3 per each account or you have tried using more?
I'm thinking about using 5 google play accounts with one Admob account, but not sure if it's a good idea, what do you think?

Thanks
Well, I do not "link" my apps in Admob.
I just create app ID and use it in the app.
I do not have that many GP accounts, so max I think now is 3 GP accounts in my wife's admob.
tacchan23 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 am
Maybe they have different level of cross checking? like if your first account was banned for some copyright issue and now your new apps are clean, compared if you were banned for blackhat apps and your new apps are the same too.
Just an idea...
It is possible.

User avatar
Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:00 am

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Anteos wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:43 am
Well, I do not "link" my apps in Admob.
I just create app ID and use it in the app.
I do not have that many GP accounts, so max I think now is 3 GP accounts in my wife's admob.
Yes, that's what I do as well, I create ID and add it tp the app.
Okay, thank you for your answer I appreciate it. Have a great day

Return to “Google Problems”