Artem
Active User

Re: Multuple Admob Accounts

Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Zoldiiik wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:04 pm
Hello,

I want to create a new admob account, and my question is: Should I use all the precautions same as gplay accounts (MAC Address, VM, Restar Router..) or is it not very dangerous to just open two accounts in different browsers or in a private browser?

I ask because I heard before that Admob accounts can be safe compared to gplay accounts, so I want some info from your experiences.

PS: Each admob account of course will use a different name + different bank account

Thank you

Hi!
I manage 9 AdMob accounts. I created all accounts on different machines from different IPs. But I received address verification PINs on the same address. And I use the same account to receive payments.

Now I manage all accounts from 1 IP and from the same PC.
I create as many IDs on avery account as I need.
I don't care about how many GP accounts I have connected to every admob account.

I got only 1 AdMob banned. It happened because to many admob ids where created on it and they were banned after apps were removed from the market

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Artem wrote:
Hi!
I manage 9 AdMob accounts. I created all accounts on different machines from different IPs. But I received address verification PINs on the same address. And I use the same account to receive payments.

I don't care about how many GP accounts I have connected to every admob account.

I got only 1 AdMob banned. It happened because to many admob ids where created on it and they were banned after apps were removed from the market
WOW! that's awesome man! I appreciate the input, I really do.. I guess I'll end up using the same bank account I used in my old admob account then to recieve payments this would be really cool since it's a bit hard for me to get different bank acounts with different names.

Thanks for sharing & good luck :)

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Artem wrote:
Hi!

Wow, so you really used the same address for all of them? Guess AdMob is more lenient than I thought. To clarify your last sentence, you can have two or more google play accounts on the same admob?

Artem
Active User

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:12 am

GruntyGunner wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Wow, so you really used the same address for all of them? Guess AdMob is more lenient than I thought. To clarify your last sentence, you can have two or more google play accounts on the same admob?
I have more than hundreds of accounts on the same admob account (most of them are already banned). I can't manage it in a different way. because i never publish more than 3 apps per 1 account.

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Artem wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:12 am
I have more than hundreds of accounts on the same admob account (most of them are already banned). I can't manage it in a different way. because i never publish more than 3 apps per 1 account.
This is good info to have. I guess you don't need that many AdMob's like you need Google Accounts. Why only three apps per account?

Return to “Google Problems”