User avatar
jalu
Global Moderator
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 pm

Re: Why get ban?

Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:47 pm

@Partepechos, do you use same Admob account?

@affiliatexx it is a BH forum so you will see this topic here, it is normal, I respect your point, but again, you are in a BH forum.

Ps: @Partepechos hablas español?

User avatar
Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:00 am

Re: Why get ban?

Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:43 pm

affiliatexx wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:28 pm
You should notice that you are in BH forum here, so that's what people are doing. While I do respect your opinion and I totally understand what you are saying. But you should also understand that many people are making a lot of money with BH trash apps, and then invest that money in other stuff like shopify or cpa or whatever.

I know that reskinning apps and using BH methods won't last and no one should rely on that as their main income. Also, everyone knows how smart google is, but it's still a good opportunity to collect some money to start another business.

Good luck

Partepechos
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Re: Why get ban?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:33 am

jalu wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:47 pm
@Partepechos, do you use same Admob account?

@affiliatexx it is a BH forum so you will see this topic here, it is normal, I respect your point, but again, you are in a BH forum.

Ps: @Partepechos hablas español?

I use same Admob Account, yes.


PD: Si, hablo español jaja

User avatar
jalu
Global Moderator
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 pm

Re: Why get ban?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:53 pm

If you use the same Admob account it is very easy for Google know that you are the same person and ban you for prior violations, thats the reason.

Ps: De que país?

Partepechos
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Re: Why get ban?

Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:29 pm

jalu wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:53 pm
If you use the same Admob account it is very easy for Google know that you are the same person and ban you for prior violations, thats the reason.

Ps: De que país?
Good, I learn with your answer

Pd: España y tu?

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Why get ban?

Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:17 pm

affiliatexx wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 pm
i have never had issues with bans ever since I stopped uploading BH trash. Thats the problem, too many people are trying to pump and dump google play while rubbing their hands together thinking they can out smart a 100+ billion dollar a year company, Do all the tricks you want, none of you will ever out smart Google long-term, too many of you are addicted to the 1 night stand "omg my app lasts 3 months!!" ..why don't people focus on having apps that last for years? I have apps I uploaded in 2013 STILL making me money to this day and I haven't touched them in years. When I ran BH garbage I'd be uploading new apps every month or so, it becomes a waste of time after awhile.

Yeah google still bans legit apps but very rarely compred to BH. I can place money that developers running BH apps will be working at some dead end job within 10 years because they blew the opportunity trying to make a quick 300 bucks

I mean don't you guys get tired of constantly fighting with google? Or do you honestly love getting screwed over that much and always having to pour money into new accounts?

You can buy 100% legit apps for pennies now too, it's not 2011 anymore where an app costs you $5k+ ..you can buy very popular apps from sellmyapp or chupamobile for <$500 max these days.
I agree with all of this 100%. Guys, you need to have patience when making the apps. Spend the extra time doing it right the first time and never worry about it again.

Troshi
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Re: Why get ban?

Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:57 pm

affiliatexx wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:28 pm
Zoldiiik wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:16 pm
affiliatexx wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 pm
are you guys seriously wondering why google banned your crappy BH apps? I mean come on lol. Google bans 100% white hat apps too over stupid shit, and you expect them to give BH garbage a pass? Not how it works.

That's like robbing a bank then crying wolf when you get arrested "Well i didn't kill anyone!!!!"
I guess that's not the point, people are just looking for a reason why the accounts get banned so fast sometimes so maybe they can avoid that in the future.
Everyone must already know that you can't escape the ban, it's just a matter of time and how long your account can stay alive. And some thing can be changed to make it that the accounts can stay a little bit longer.

For example my accounts recently used to get banned in 3 days, whatever I publish it always takes 3 days to get banned. But now looks like I changed some thing that made the accounts last a little bit longer.
i have never had issues with bans ever since I stopped uploading BH trash. Thats the problem, too many people are trying to pump and dump google play while rubbing their hands together thinking they can out smart a 100+ billion dollar a year company, Do all the tricks you want, none of you will ever out smart Google long-term, too many of you are addicted to the 1 night stand "omg my app lasts 3 months!!" ..why don't people focus on having apps that last for years? I have apps I uploaded in 2013 STILL making me money to this day and I haven't touched them in years. When I ran BH garbage I'd be uploading new apps every month or so, it becomes a waste of time after awhile.

Yeah google still bans legit apps but very rarely compred to BH. I can place money that developers running BH apps will be working at some dead end job within 10 years because they blew the opportunity trying to make a quick 300 bucks

I mean don't you guys get tired of constantly fighting with google? Or do you honestly love getting screwed over that much and always having to pour money into new accounts?

You can buy 100% legit apps for pennies now too, it's not 2011 anymore where an app costs you $5k+ ..you can buy very popular apps from sellmyapp or chupamobile for <$500 max these days.
Apps published through chupamobile/sellmyapp aren't at the same risk of triggering a ban as re-skinning one of the source codes in this forum?

User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: Why get ban?

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:07 pm

if you not make code reskin, it's the same risk ;)

Troshi
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Re: Why get ban?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:29 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:07 pm
if you not make code reskin, it's the same risk ;)
Just to clarify, you're saying that these companies just do reskins and therefore you're at risk for using them?

User avatar
AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 am
Location: ThisIsMe

Re: Why get ban?

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:51 am

No, ask yourself why developer is selling good code? :) because google banned it previously in most cases and without making your reskin you will get ban too ;)
thx that reskin is easy, takes time but you can make every app/game safe

Return to “Google Problems”