Partepechos
ViP Blackhat

Why get ban?

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 pm

I have uploaded 3 apps in play store in each account (3 developer accounts), I get banned in a few days at same time all accounts closed.

*Use bbqlinux each account installed from 0, changing all name, organization, mac....
*Fresh ip (different for each account)
*Fresh gmail
*Deleted folders from proyect (build .graddle . idea)
*Compiled with fresh ip 3g
*VirtualBox
*Differents phone numbers
*Different VCC

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM TO GET BAN OF 3 APPS IN DIFFERENTS ACCOUNTS?

Similar code? Same url in code to get json and diferent actions?
HELP ME!

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Re: Why get ban?

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:43 pm

similar code and same url can be a reason ;)
for example, they are banning my airpush ID, it's common string if I not use encoding then instant ban after day ;)

Partepechos
ViP Blackhat

Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:01 am

If I encode string with library "amigo" I think what this is the name, or similar to encode string, I can avoid the ban for others accounts?

Anteos
Global Moderator

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:43 am

I would also suggest you do not use a GMAIL.
Make an Outlook Mail or something so you can occasionally check the emails you receive without having to load the VM.

About the actual problem - it really seems to be a string that you do not change, such as an ad network ID. And of course the app itself.
I am really curious, are your apps legal or they are greyhat/blackhat?

Partepechos
ViP Blackhat

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:45 am

BlackHat apps, I will try other mail different to gmail and try to use other string to call my script. Any thing else? Help!!!

nhipham08122014
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:33 am

Me too,
I had 2 accounts was band today. All code, email, ip, admob are fresh

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:02 pm

guys, maybe your account provider is bad?
Try find on skype Mr.VT from Vietnam, he provides system image, proxifier and bitvise + private proxy for $50 ;)

affiliatexx
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 pm

are you guys seriously wondering why google banned your crappy BH apps? I mean come on lol. Google bans 100% white hat apps too over stupid shit, and you expect them to give BH garbage a pass? Not how it works.

That's like robbing a bank then crying wolf when you get arrested "Well i didn't kill anyone!!!!"

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:16 pm

affiliatexx wrote:
are you guys seriously wondering why google banned your crappy BH apps? I mean come on lol. Google bans 100% white hat apps too over stupid shit, and you expect them to give BH garbage a pass? Not how it works.

That's like robbing a bank then crying wolf when you get arrested "Well i didn't kill anyone!!!!"
I guess that's not the point, people are just looking for a reason why the accounts get banned so fast sometimes so maybe they can avoid that in the future.
Everyone must already know that you can't escape the ban, it's just a matter of time and how long your account can stay alive. And some thing can be changed to make it that the accounts can stay a little bit longer.

For example my accounts recently used to get banned in 3 days, whatever I publish it always takes 3 days to get banned. But now looks like I changed some thing that made the accounts last a little bit longer.

affiliatexx
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Zoldiiik wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:16 pm
affiliatexx wrote:

I guess that's not the point, people are just looking for a reason why the accounts get banned so fast sometimes so maybe they can avoid that in the future.
Everyone must already know that you can't escape the ban, it's just a matter of time and how long your account can stay alive. And some thing can be changed to make it that the accounts can stay a little bit longer.

For example my accounts recently used to get banned in 3 days, whatever I publish it always takes 3 days to get banned. But now looks like I changed some thing that made the accounts last a little bit longer.
i have never had issues with bans ever since I stopped uploading BH trash. Thats the problem, too many people are trying to pump and dump google play while rubbing their hands together thinking they can out smart a 100+ billion dollar a year company, Do all the tricks you want, none of you will ever out smart Google long-term, too many of you are addicted to the 1 night stand "omg my app lasts 3 months!!" ..why don't people focus on having apps that last for years? I have apps I uploaded in 2013 STILL making me money to this day and I haven't touched them in years. When I ran BH garbage I'd be uploading new apps every month or so, it becomes a waste of time after awhile.

Yeah google still bans legit apps but very rarely compred to BH. I can place money that developers running BH apps will be working at some dead end job within 10 years because they blew the opportunity trying to make a quick 300 bucks

I mean don't you guys get tired of constantly fighting with google? Or do you honestly love getting screwed over that much and always having to pour money into new accounts?

You can buy 100% legit apps for pennies now too, it's not 2011 anymore where an app costs you $5k+ ..you can buy very popular apps from sellmyapp or chupamobile for <$500 max these days.

Return to “Google Problems”