jalu
Global Moderator

Re: Banned in less than a day after publishing

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:58 pm

You are right about checking url on play, I already think about it but I was done this without problem, also logged on another account.
Another error you can commit is install the new app on your own phone or in any account that is related to you/ old banned accounts.
About Admob, is the source of all problems, again, is the more easy way to got you, you make a request from your app, your new package is logged and also your new account.
Try another ad networks like FB.

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:52 am

Mobime wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 am
@Zoldiiik

Entropay can be an issue but I am not sure.

I used to buy some accounts from providers and they told me that entropay is not safe from their experience.
They moved to using other CC provider and account last longer.

I could be wrong.

From what I have read.
First thing can be the iPhone you used.

You are using same device to create the gmail.
You already lost.

Is the app created inside the VM or you created it in your PC and imported it ?

Describe every little detail from turning on the pc until hitting the publish button in G.play.

Again moderators.
Please move this whole section to VIP area.
About Entropay, yes I agree you may actually be right. But in my case I don't think it's the problem because I have used it many times and I had account last for a long time without problems, so the reason for ban is something else other than paypal this time. (I agree that buying from suppliers is the best to do but I don't have the ressources to do so yet so I keep creating my own account).

This is, I used a Samsung before to create one gmail account, and then used an iphone to create the other one, and the third was created by the samsung again, but when the first account got banned (the one I created with samsung) the one I created with iphone got banned as well in a short time, and then the third also got banned in a short time after that, (so like the 1st one banned, after a few days - 2/4 - the 2nd banned, -2/4 days later- the 3rd banned.). With that I think it's sure that they have detected me. So I need to do something to appear like a different person again.
PS: Before these 3 accounts I already have many other accounts banned in this same PC. So there's just something I need to change in order to be a new person again to google and have some account last for more than a month again.

As for the app, I already explained how I do the production but I will post it again here for you and add some more info:

Here's my method, I hope that you have something to add to help me:
So whenever I want to create a new google play account..
1- I create a new gmail using 3G (they don't ask for sim verification this way)
2- I create a new virtual machine, install Windows 7, JDK, Android Studio, Prepare everything for my App (I currently use an app we created with Ionic Library).
3- I restart the router to get a new IP, and I use Entropay to buy the google play account (PS: I have been using Entropay for a while now and my accounts used to stay alive for more than a month at times). PS2: I create google play account inside VM not from the 3G, 3G is only used to create the gmail.
4- I use Firefox to access the internet on virtual machine and I have added these extensions: Ghostery, Canvas Blocker
5- After buying the Account, I compile/generate the app .apk, keystore.. in the virtual machine
6- Upload to Google play

7- Restart router again to get a new IP
8- Start using my PC normally again

So.. I create the images, text and prepare the files in my PC.
Then, I go to VM and I start compeling the app and generate .apk
I upload .apk to google play using VM.

Thank you for your time

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:54 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 am
Did you viewed app directly from your banned PC,, for example to check if its published? :D
Here we have problem, first 3 days app is not visible in search results. Who knows direct URL? :D DEVELOPER! So why to not just check who entered URL? Easy, fast, low resources needed and most of them are catching in this simple trap, viewing beeing logged to original gmail :)
Actually what I do to check if the app is published is I go to Opera and use the US free VPN they have, and I search for the app by developer name :D is that what you mean? I don't use a direct URL, like copy coller direct URL to the app.
If that's the problem, how can I check if the app is published then? maybe wait 3 days just to know? Or do you suggest that I login to the account again inside VM and see gmail?

Thanks

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:57 am

jalu wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:58 pm
You are right about checking url on play, I already think about it but I was done this without problem, also logged on another account.
Another error you can commit is install the new app on your own phone or in any account that is related to you/ old banned accounts.
About Admob, is the source of all problems, again, is the more easy way to got you, you make a request from your app, your new package is logged and also your new account.
Try another ad networks like FB.
What do you mean about URL? do you think it's not a problem to check if the app is published on your PC? how do you do it?
No, I don't install the app ever on any phone, I only compile the .apk and publish, never install it again because I know it works.

Yes, I agree that admob is a big problem, but I see many people are using admob with many different accounts and they still manage to avoid fast bans. So I believe it's doable.

Thanks

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 pm

I would appreciate it if you guys can share your methods here as well to help each other.

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Have you guys facebook? :)

paste link to your board
if not published, its 404
if published, its title of your app

;) done

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:07 pm

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:52 pm
Have you guys facebook? :)

paste link to your board
if not published, its 404
if published, its title of your app

;) done
What do you mean? what link?

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:18 pm

paste direct link to your app on your facebook board and you will see if online or not :)

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Do you have a link to ths board?
I'm not sure what you are talking about.. maybe dashboard of ads in fb? like creating an add and adding the link or something?
PS: I never created ads for apps on fb
sorry if this is a stupid question

topsan
ViP Blackhat

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Zoldiiik wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:46 pm
Do you have a link to ths board?
I'm not sure what you are talking about.. maybe dashboard of ads in fb? like creating an add and adding the link or something?
PS: I never created ads for apps on fb
sorry if this is a stupid question
It`s more simple )) Just paste the link of your app in the message box in FB, and if such url exists (eg. your app is published) - it will show you the title of your app page... if not published yet - the title of the page in FB message box will be "Such url don`t exist" or something like this...

Return to “Google Problems”