Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Banned in less than a day after publishing

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Hello,

So I have this new google play account, and yeterday I started testing by publishing 2 apps, and then in less than 24 hours my account got banned and I got this email:

I just want to make sure if this email means that they have detected me? I already got 3 accounts banned in this same PC/Internet like a a week or two ago.
So I think they detected me now, and I must do something else to show up as a new user again. Do you think a hard reset for the router would help? any thoughts? Thank you

PS: I've always used this PC for reskin and have had many account banned but not that fast, recently my account stayed 42 days alive before ban. So I guess I only need some help on what to change to be clean again.

Regards

jalu
Global Moderator

Re: Banned in less than a day after publishing

Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:28 pm

1- Your router uses a fixed ip?
2 - Second, do you have published an app or get banned without any app?
3 - Do you use VM?

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:17 pm

jalu wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:28 pm
1- Your router uses a fixed ip?
2 - Second, do you have published an app or get banned without any app?
3 - Do you use VM?
Hi.. so to answer your questions
1- I don't think my router uses a fixed IP because each time I restart it it shows a different IP.
2- I created the account 3 days ago, and yesterday I published 2 apps they got accepted and when I woke up this morning I got the email of termination (looks like they banned the account only after like 12 hours or so of publishing the apps)
3- Yes, for each account I create a new Virtual machine, installing Win 7, Android Studio...

Here's my method, I hope that you have something to add to help me:
So whenever I want to create a new google play account..
1- I create a new gmail using 3G (they don't ask for sim verification this way)
2- I create a new virtual machine, install Windows 7, JDK, Android Studio, Prepare everything for my App (I currently use an app we created with Ionic Library).
3- I restart the router to get a new IP, and I use Entropay to buy the google play account (PS: I have been using Entropay for a while now and my accounts used to stay alive for more than a month at times)
4- I use Firefox to access the internet on virtual machine and I have added these extensions: Ghostery, Canvas Blocker
5- After buying the Account, I compile/generate the app .apk, keystore.. in the virtual machine
6- Upload to Google play

7- Restart router again to get a new IP
8- Start using my PC normally again

Sorry for the long reply, please take some time if you can and let me know what you think.
Regards

jalu
Global Moderator

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:59 pm

In another post you say that you use the same Admob account in every app/GP so if this is the case, this is the problem.
If you restart your router, get a new ip but you don't disconnect all devices connected to the router, you are related again trough your other devices (TV, another phone, pc).
Have you changed your MAC address in the VM?
If you always installs the same Win7 ISO, with the same key, with the same installed programs, is very easy for Google knows thats you again....
Use the same Entropay account is a problem now I think.
Also, use the same smartphone with android to create a gmail account is obviously a problem.

Remember and think: Any little data you give to Google, will turns against you.

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:39 pm

jalu wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:59 pm
In another post you say that you use the same Admob account in every app/GP so if this is the case, this is the problem.
If you restart your router, get a new ip but you don't disconnect all devices connected to the router, you are related again trough your other devices (TV, another phone, pc).
Have you changed your MAC address in the VM?
If you always installs the same Win7 ISO, with the same key, with the same installed programs, is very easy for Google knows thats you again....
Use the same Entropay account is a problem now I think.
Also, use the same smartphone with android to create a gmail account is obviously a problem.

Remember and think: Any little data you give to Google, will turns against you.
Well getting away from google is really close to impossible.
I started using a new Admob account, but I already used it in 3 other accounts and they got banned.
Yes, I disconnect the other devices when I restart the router.
Yes, I change the MAC address too.

I actually install the same Win 7 because I don't want to download a new version each time, and there are not that many choices anyway. Will it be different if I used like win pro instead of ultimate...?
Entropay is fishy too, but it's the only possible way for me to gey many accounts at the moment, and I have been using it for a long time now without any problems (some accounts lasted for more than a month.. so I don't think it's the problem here)
I use an iphone to create the gmail, I used android before, but this last account was created in iphone.

I agree with you, every little detail matters, the problem is we can be very limited sometimes.

I will try again by doing a hard reset to my router first, and then do the steps again and see if it made any difference.

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it :)

jalu
Global Moderator

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:45 am

If you continue using an Admob that was related to another GP banned account, Google will continue banning you, it is the more easy way to find you because they have the total control over this.
You can get a lot of Win versions and make some different VMs (win7, 8, 10, pro, enterprise, etc). Just download it, is easy, install another programs.
The iPhone is from Apple but if you was used before in another Google account with any of they products (Gmail, maps, etc), your phone is tagged and easy to find. As I already said, use a dumb phone with a new sim card, Google can't track an old phone.

You need to appear to be a total different person than you.

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:11 am

jalu wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:45 am
If you continue using an Admob that was related to another GP banned account, Google will continue banning you, it is the more easy way to find you because they have the total control over this.
You can get a lot of Win versions and make some different VMs (win7, 8, 10, pro, enterprise, etc). Just download it, is easy, install another programs.
The iPhone is from Apple but if you was used before in another Google account with any of they products (Gmail, maps, etc), your phone is tagged and easy to find. As I already said, use a dumb phone with a new sim card, Google can't track an old phone.

You need to appear to be a total different person than you.
For the VMs I can try different systems as you said, I can also find another phone like a chinese one which is not even android.
But the problem is Admob, I can't have so many accounts easily and I also can't use other networks because Admob has the best rates.
BTW, do you use admob at all? And if so how many account do you have?

Thanks

Mobime
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:58 am

Moderators ?
Please move this Google Problem section to the VIP

This information should be discussed in PRIVATE.

Mobime
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 am

@Zoldiiik

Entropay can be an issue but I am not sure.

I used to buy some accounts from providers and they told me that entropay is not safe from their experience.
They moved to using other CC provider and account last longer.

I could be wrong.

From what I have read.
First thing can be the iPhone you used.

You are using same device to create the gmail.
You already lost.

Is the app created inside the VM or you created it in your PC and imported it ?

Describe every little detail from turning on the pc until hitting the publish button in G.play.

Again moderators.
Please move this whole section to VIP area.

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 am

Did you viewed app directly from your banned PC,, for example to check if its published? :D
Here we have problem, first 3 days app is not visible in search results. Who knows direct URL? :D DEVELOPER! So why to not just check who entered URL? Easy, fast, low resources needed and most of them are catching in this simple trap, viewing beeing logged to original gmail :)

Return to “Google Problems”