AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Mass Google Play URL checker

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:45 pm

If you have many apps, you can use this:

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

you need to set up some filters to check only first level of URL (don't jump to others), then add links to your apps and mass check if there are some bans or not

btw. do not check with this tool if your app is fresh, give it some 7 days to appear in search results, then you can check

DeadMonkey
ViP Blackhat

Re: Mass Google Play URL checker

Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:56 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
btw. do not check with this tool if your app is fresh, give it some 7 days to appear in search results, then you can check
I'm pretty sure Google is saving IP and fingerprint of "first users/accounts who check the app".

Mobime
ViP Blackhat

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 pm

You really need to put this section into VIP area.
You are just telling them exactly how we are working.

Please put it back into VIP

Artem
Active User

Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:32 pm

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
could you help me with this advice? I don't understand why is it risky to check apps on the first day after being published. I check my links starting from day1 and i never was banned because of this. But maybe you believe it influence ranks somehow?

DeadMonkey
ViP Blackhat

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:00 am

Artem wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:32 pm
could you help me with this advice? I don't understand why is it risky to check apps on the first day after being published. I check my links starting from day1 and i never was banned because of this. But maybe you believe it influence ranks somehow?
It's risky in the following situation:
1. You had your main GP account banned in the past, but you keep using the same computer/browser/Google login on the main machine
2. You upload new app from VMware, new Android Studio, new GP account

If you do it, evil company would know that in 99% you're the same person using those two GP accounts.

Return to “Google Problems”