GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Am I safe to submit my 2nd app while my first one sits rejected?

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Will I have a moderator automatically check the app if I have no apps published? I think I won't have any problem with this app on the store but if a moderator manually checks my store listing I'm sure they will reject it.

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Re: Am I safe to submit my 2nd app while my first one sits rejected?

Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:24 pm

It's safe, I am sending 15 apps at once (limit 15/day) and they accept all or sometimes reject one and accept all others

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:45 pm

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
It's safe, I am sending 15 apps at once (limit 15/day) and they accept all or sometimes reject one and accept all others
Even if I have no apps out yet? And I'm curious what kind of apps are you making that you can publish 15/day

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:07 pm

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
They suspended my 2nd app unfortunately. There was nothing in that app that would've raised a flag. I have a feeling they do look at apps you submit if you have other rejections/suspensions on your account. My first account went down a lot quicker when I received my first suspension. They started checking literally everything after that and the account went down like a sack of potatoes. Not all is lost, though. I'll make it my main account for clean apps that I completely own and open another Google account and try again.

Return to “Google Problems”