GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Adding more than 5x of a keyword raises a flag for the bot... does this count title and description keywords together?

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Had an app rejected. I mentioned a keyword 5x in the description and once in the title bringing it to 6x times the keyword is mentioned. Do they count together?

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Re: Adding more than 5x of a keyword raises a flag for the bot... does this count title and description keywords togethe

Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:52 am

weird, you have got suspend for keyword numbers? :D lol google haven't anything better to do?
first time I see it

Anteos
Global Moderator

Re: Adding more than 5x of a keyword raises a flag for the bot... does this count title and description keywords togethe

Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:30 am

I think many of my descriptions have the keyword more than 5 times without problems.
It all matters if you write naturally good descriptions, or keep repeating same thing that makes not much sense.
My descriptions are human-readable ( I mean that a person will read it and will really understand what the app offers).
If you reach a human tester of the app, this makes a big difference.

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 pm

The app is published now fortunately. It was a copyright issue but I'm puzzled as to how the bot flagged it. That's why I thought it was keywords. Bot flags for keywords and then human bans it for another reason. Maybe they scan images for copyright? Idk, but I know that in the past you could publish without a human ever seeing it.

Return to “Google Problems”