GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Having some trouble getting a phone number verified when making a new Gmail account

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:12 pm

I'm making a new Google Play account and it won't accept the numbers I give it. Usually I just use TextNow or TextFree to generate a new number but now it won't accept it. It still accepts real numbers but I'm sure they'll link my banned account that way. Anyone know how to bypass phone verification?

TheGameChanger
ViP Blackhat

Re: Having some trouble getting a phone number verified when making a new Gmail account

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am

This is a serious issue, I really was stressed out over it, but I'll share with you what I did :
Go to ur local black market and get yourself mass sim cards (if you buy mass it will be cheap - there is a risk of it not working, you can take one and test it before you buy) and it will get the work done.
Good luck!

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Re: Having some trouble getting a phone number verified when making a new Gmail account

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:29 pm

lol black market? :D in most european countries SIM card costs some 1$/euro :D

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:59 pm

So I'll just have to buy a SIM card then. I'm in the U.S. and I'm pretty sure I have to spend 10-15 bucks on a working wone :(

zoxmax
Active User

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:57 pm

GruntyGunner wrote:
I'm making a new Google Play account and it won't accept the numbers I give it. Usually I just use TextNow or TextFree to generate a new number but now it won't accept it. It still accepts real numbers but I'm sure they'll link my banned account that way. Anyone know how to bypass phone verification?
you can creat one without phone number,
you should use GOOGLE CHROME then go to manage people then add person then creat new .... its work just fine for me ! try your chance

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:42 pm

zoxmax wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:57 pm
GruntyGunner wrote:
you can creat one without phone number,
you should use GOOGLE CHROME then go to manage people then add person then creat new .... its work just fine for me ! try your chance
Wow, thanks! I'll try this one out. Beats buying and loading SIM's :D

Return to “Google Problems”