GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Since your app is always at risk of getting suspended by Google and causing unfair policy strikes, publish it to alpha testing first. If the google bot catches anything it will count it as a rejection instead. When you build an app that can pass you can safely submit to the Google Play store. Not many of us have the time to go through the time and money consuming process of making a new gplay account.

androHero
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:25 am

Re: Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Hi there, did you test this method? because if it's working it would spare me a lot of headaches!
I will test it soon, thanks for the share.

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:49 am

androHero wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:03 pm
Hi there, did you test this method? because if it's working it would spare me a lot of headaches!
I will test it soon, thanks for the share.
Yes! I just did actually. I learned this today and needed to test it myself to be sure. I made a soundboard app that was suspended this morning after uploading it. I then made an identical listing and rolled out through alpha testing first. This time I got a rejection telling me what to fix :D

androHero
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:25 am

Re: Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:22 am

this is really good news, I will use it as soon as possible, thanks for your reply!

Partepechos
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Re: Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:16 am

:O is this really?

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:43 pm

Partepechos wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:16 am
:O is this really?
Yes. After it passed in alpha testing you just click a button to push it to production. The app goes live in less than an hour.

Partepechos
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Re: Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:07 am

GruntyGunner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:43 pm
Partepechos wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:16 am
:O is this really?
Yes. After it passed in alpha testing you just click a button to push it to production. The app goes live in less than an hour.
and mods or robots check again the app? Is esasy to pass blackhat apps with this method? ;)

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:59 am

Partepechos wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:07 am
GruntyGunner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:43 pm
Partepechos wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:16 am
:O is this really?
Yes. After it passed in alpha testing you just click a button to push it to production. The app goes live in less than an hour.
and mods or robots check again the app? Is esasy to pass blackhat apps with this method? ;)
I don't think a mod or bot checks again unless you change something. The app goes live really quick, however this was one test. Black hat is still a risk, and with this method you can force a rejection on what would be an unnecessary suspension. So, there needs to be more experience. Publish and let us know :D

Partepechos
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Re: Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:31 am

GruntyGunner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:59 am
Partepechos wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:07 am
GruntyGunner wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:43 pm


Yes. After it passed in alpha testing you just click a button to push it to production. The app goes live in less than an hour.
and mods or robots check again the app? Is esasy to pass blackhat apps with this method? ;)
I don't think a mod or bot checks again unless you change something. The app goes live really quick, however this was one test. Black hat is still a risk, and with this method you can force a rejection on what would be an unnecessary suspension. So, there needs to be more experience. Publish and let us know :D
Im going to try this with blackhat, anyone have done this? works?

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Publish to Alpha Testing first to avoid suspensions

Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Partepechos wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:31 am
GruntyGunner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:59 am
Partepechos wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:07 am


and mods or robots check again the app? Is esasy to pass blackhat apps with this method? ;)
I don't think a mod or bot checks again unless you change something. The app goes live really quick, however this was one test. Black hat is still a risk, and with this method you can force a rejection on what would be an unnecessary suspension. So, there needs to be more experience. Publish and let us know :D
Im going to try this with blackhat, anyone have done this? works?
Be the first ;)

Return to “Google Problems”