zoxmax
Active User

multiple account experience

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:29 am

the google play termination notification was sent to me today, this is it :
This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services.

You can visit the Developer Policy Center to better understand how we enforce Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this termination may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team

-------------------
i contact the support team and ask why the told me that :

Thanks for contacting the Google Play Team.

After reviewing your appeal, we’ve confirmed our initial decision and will not be reinstating your developer account.

Your Google Play Developer account has been terminated due to multiple violations of the Developer Program Policies by an associated Google Play developer account. We’ve reviewed and confirmed this association.

Google Play Developer account terminations are associated with developers and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. Do not attempt to register a new developer account. Any new accounts will be closed and your developer registration fee will not be refunded. We recommend that you use an alternative method for distributing your apps in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
Arya
The Google Play Team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this account terminated after less the 24 h of the "purchase" email, and i published one app and its a spam one, it goes live without any problem,
i use :
- some graphics from banned account,
- i am using vm,
- creating new email withoun phone number
- use decompile with (advanced apktool) in my original system.
- i use some descreption from banned account,
- entropay card
almost of this things are already tested y me and it was working fine.

if writ this to shar my experiance and also to get some advices thanks and sorry that was to much :D

kimoy
ViP Blackhat

Re: multiple account experience

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Where did you create new gmail/dev?

Return to “Google Problems”