AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

DONATIONS - TO KEEP FORUM IN GOOD SHAPE!

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:40 am

Forum have paid membership, however we charge you one time and not more. It will stay as promised. Hovewer we need to buy new fresh source code from codecanyon, chupa, sellmyapp to develop forum faster. It's always not enough to buy for example source codes for $500 and share to members.

Forum is non profit, everything spent for source codes, hosting or premium file hosting services.

If you want faster development, faster servers, new source codes in higher frequency, donate forum if you can. Of course we can handle it without your donation but it's kind to have support of this great community.

Donators:
-every guy who will overall donate $50, will get full access to VIP forums with new "DONATOR" rank

How to donate?
-send the donation to differentideamobile@gmail.com paypal
-write your nick and last 5 digits of transaction ID in this thread, you don't need to tell how much you donated

bigkitty420
ViP Blackhat

Re: DONATIONS - TO KEEP FORUM IN GOOD SHAPE!

Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:06 pm

you should make a donator section where u can get special stuff like one free app made a month or something and charge monthly .

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Re: DONATIONS - TO KEEP FORUM IN GOOD SHAPE!

Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:34 am

I've got few donations from VIP members. I've bought VPS hosting and file hosting for next 3 months. Really, I can survive without it and always pay for VPS servers.
However, people can't count on me to buy source codes for $800 each one and share :) I am buying for me when I am interested to and if I have some profit from purchase, then I spend for source code. MOBA game costed me $999 for example ;)

Return to “DONATIONS”