GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

How to open 2nd AdMob Account?

Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 pm

When opening a new AdMob you need address verification. How do you guys verify addresses?

Anteos
Global Moderator

Re: How to open 2nd AdMob Account?

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:22 am

I had simply added the address of the countryhouse of my parents as my own address. I also opened the account from there, years ago, when I had gone for vacations.
I use real address!

tacchan23
ViP Blackhat

Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Anteos wrote:
I had simply added the address of the countryhouse of my parents as my own address. I also opened the account from there, years ago, when I had gone for vacations.
I use real address!
Are both accounts and payee on your name? or you use different person?
I was planning to open a second AdMob account but was reading that it's against AdSense policy to have 2 accounts with same payee name.

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:58 pm

tacchan23 wrote:
Anteos wrote:
I use real address!
I was planning to open a second AdMob account but was reading that it's against AdSense policy to have 2 accounts with same payee name.
This I'm worried about as well. Do I have to open a new bank account too?

brave knight
ViP Blackhat

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:24 pm

a good point, if we use the same bank account will get banned or not!!

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:34 pm

From what I hear, they say you should not use the same bank account for two different admob acocunts.
I havn't tried it myself, but I also think it's better to avoid doing that. I'm using a new admob account and didn't verify yet but I will use a family member's account for it just to be safe.
Good luck

CantCode
ViP Blackhat

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Blows my mind that there are people that think that there is a chance u wont get banned for using same bank account, it's google ffs they ain't dumb.

I avoid blackhat because I know everything that google hasn't figured out yet they eventually will. I am in this sh*t for long term.

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:30 am

CantCode wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:01 pm
Blows my mind that there are people that think that there is a chance u wont get banned for using same bank account, it's google ffs they ain't dumb.

I avoid blackhat because I know everything that google hasn't figured out yet they eventually will. I am in this sh*t for long term.
It sounds obvious to use different bank accounts but some have reported that they've used the same account with no problem. Wanted to know others experience with this. I'll probably open a new bank account but it couldn't hurt to know should my 2nd admob get banned and need to open a third one. Can't make unlimited bank accounts like I can admob accounts :)

Anteos
Global Moderator

Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:31 am

tacchan23 wrote:
Anteos wrote:
I use real address!
Sorry for delay, I am on less time online due to summer.
FULL story:
12 years ago I created an Adsense account for a blog, and I clicked my own ads. When payment time, account got banned.
2014 - I create new adsense at my brother's name, email and address for admob. This account is still running, but now it really belongs to my brother, not me.
2015 - I create new adsense in my own name with new bank account, new address as I explained before. It is still running, my main income source.
2016 - I create new adsense for admob in my wife's name with an address at where I currently reside. Of course, new bank account at her name. This is still running as well.

In short - you need different bank account and address. I would say that name isnt that important (after all so many people have same names) but if you can make tiny variation it would work well.

Artem
Active User

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:29 am

GruntyGunner wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:08 pm
When opening a new AdMob you need address verification. How do you guys verify addresses?
try to find virtual office. all you need is an address and mail forwarding service. It will cost you about 15USD

Return to “Advertising Networks”