k4ngy
Active User

Apps in my admob account removed in one day

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:34 am

I have around 72 apps running in my admob account. All got removed in one day one time. 72 apps are spam into 10 Google dev accounts. But I work with different people for profit sharing. Means the 10 Google dev accounts are manage by different people and created by different people from different country. So I am 100% sure it is not linked duplicate accounts. How could this happened? Has Google detected all the same admob developer Id and ban all my apps? However my admob account still active and running.

Anyone experience this with admob?

Any advice?

Should I still create new ad id and upload apps using my admob?

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Re: Apps in my admob account removed in one day

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:18 am

Using admob is always risk and yes, they can track ID :) it's unique string and it's easy to find it on different accounts

k4ngy
Active User

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:46 am

you mean they track my admob ad id and ban all my apps? What are the alternative? Should i continue using my admob? Or change adnetwork? or change admob account?

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:09 am

if you had ban in play store, good to change network for startapp, appnext, applovin, facebook ads, choose

k4ngy
Active User

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:11 am

does it earn as much as admob? What adnetwork do u use for interstitial game overs? Do you use admob now?

tacchan23
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:34 am

k4ngy wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:34 am
I have around 72 apps running in my admob account. All got removed in one day one time. 72 apps are spam into 10 Google dev accounts. But I work with different people for profit sharing. Means the 10 Google dev accounts are manage by different people and created by different people from different country. So I am 100% sure it is not linked duplicate accounts. How could this happened? Has Google detected all the same admob developer Id and ban all my apps? However my admob account still active and running.

Anyone experience this with admob?

Any advice?

Should I still create new ad id and upload apps using my admob?
Couldn't the reason be that the Apps are developed/signed on the same machine? or each of your partners manage everything on their own and u only provide the admob unit id?

k4ngy
Active User

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:30 pm

I only provide ad unit , they sign and upload. This is super weird. I never experience this before. It's like google play knew all this Ads has the same admob publisher and ban all in the same type. All my apps are different source code too. All accounts are manage and upload by multiple person in multiple countries

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:07 pm

but this person have one machine ;) tacchan have right ;)

Zoldiiik
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:48 pm

I think tecchan might be right too.
It's risky to compile and upload many apps from the same machine to different accounts

k4ngy
Active User

Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:26 pm

I never do the upload. The uploads are done by different people , with their own console and their own machines

Return to “Advertising Networks”