jalu
Global Moderator

Advertising networks offering other methods than inter/banner/native

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Hi:

Im looking for advertising networks that using another method for monetization than classic banner/inter/native.
I already tested this:

Pollfish: Monetizing trough polls
OneAudience: Getting data from users in the background
Appjolt: Monetizing uninstalls (now is part of Oneaudience)

Do you know another offers?

Thanks.

tacchan23
ViP Blackhat

Re: Advertising networks offering other methods than inter/banner/native

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:24 am

By the way, OneAudience pay for user data or they also monetize uninstalls now? (as they acquired Appjolt)

jalu
Global Moderator

Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Thanks, I forgot Calldorado.
OneAudience is only pay for data right now, AppJolt is gone, I don't know what they will do with the uninstall service.

I can get informed when my app is uninstalled by code, but I don't know what to do with this user action right now and Im afraid of Google policy in white hat apps.

tacchan23
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:38 am

jalu wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:33 pm
Thanks, I forgot Calldorado.
OneAudience is only pay for data right now, AppJolt is gone, I don't know what they will do with the uninstall service.

I can get informed when my app is uninstalled by code, but I don't know what to do with this user action right now and Im afraid of Google policy in white hat apps.
You have any idea how much OneAudience pay for 1000 users or whatever? (and how long users need to have the App installed)

Btw, Baidu Ad recently created a CallerID sdk similar to Calldorado. I have no idea how it is. I am using Calldorado in some apps and it's not so bad overall.

jalu
Global Moderator

Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:43 pm

In my experience, OneAudience pays you $0.03 for every user they take data, is one time payment, no matter how much time the user get your app installed, is like they tag the user and pays you for do this. The only problem is that you need some special permissions like GET_ACCOUNTS because they said that they need the user email to tag it. It is absolutely residual income because you don't need to show nothing to your users.

PS: Not every user is taked by OneAudience, I think they only takes users from certain countries and with certain profiles.

PS2: How many users do you need with Calldorado installed to start get some decent money? Im testing for the first time on one app and sent already 5000 users and make $5, my users are not from top countries.

tacchan23
ViP Blackhat

Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:24 pm

With about 1300 daily active users (as shown in Calldorado dashboard, I am not really sure how they measure it) I get about 5.5euro per day.

OneAudience does affect GooglePlay need for a privacy policy? (other than adding realated info of OneAudiance to my app privacy policy). I wondering if need to add any opt in dialogue or something like that to be Google compliant.

jalu
Global Moderator

Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Thanks, when you read the OneAudience docs you will see the privacy policy you need to use.

Return to “Advertising Networks”