k4ngy
Active User

Admob Alternatives for Game over Interstitials

Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi everyone

Any suggestions for Game over Interstitials other than admob? I wanna avoid them as they ban apps and account randomly.

Thanks

jalu
Global Moderator

Re: Admob Alternatives for Game over Interstitials

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:13 pm

For games, Unity works well.

k4ngy
Active User

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:41 pm

How about static interstitial? Because I don't want to spam video to irritate my gamers as I'm showing in every game over

RozekEnhance
Official Representantive

Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Why not give different networks a shot? Someone may claim network A works great for them, but it may not perform well for you.

Using Enhance®, you can now integrate all of the services that different providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

For more information on the fastest way to implement and update SDK's, follow the link : http://fgl.io/abh

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:00 pm

I think for games are UnityAds and Applovin ;)

Anteos
Global Moderator

Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:53 am

RozekEnhance wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:33 pm
Why not give different networks a shot? Someone may claim network A works great for them, but it may not perform well for you.

Using Enhance®, you can now integrate all of the services that different providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

For more information on the fastest way to implement and update SDK's, follow the link : http://fgl.io/abh

Last time I tried Enhance to integrate Appodeal only, my 2.2 MB app became 14 MB app.
I know appodeal sdk is not small, but whatever else Enhance adds for waterfall managing etc is huge.
Can you please tell me what the SDK increase will be if someone only integrates a pre-roll interstitial of Admob?

RozekEnhance
Official Representantive

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Enhance should not be adding any weight to your app. Some SDKs are bigger than others, especially mediation when multiple networks have been chosen. If anything is added to an apk, it is what the networks SDK may provide. Occasionally google play services are added as well.

I can't say how big your app will be if choosing only admob prerolls. Sorry, but at times, Enhance has actually reduced apk sizes by removing any duplicate files that may be used by different services.

I hope this helps.

Return to “Advertising Networks”