AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Startapp - probably scam - avoid

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:07 am

What I read on other forums and hear from my friends - do not use startapp because they like to ban account without reason and steal your money.
They are saying some bullshit about displaying ads outside application but to people who are not doing this.

Of course I am not banned but I have sometimes weird questions from startapp about my apps and links to old banned apps. Someday they can ban me. As I see on other forums they have stolen $2000 from MackGuy user without any reason from legit app.

Avoid to use them

qytajes
Active User

Re: Startapp - probably scam - avoid

Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:57 pm

On the contrary, it was me who banned their asses in all my apps. Reason? Interstitials almost impossible to close! Had enough of one star reviews as a result.

DeadMonkey
ViP Blackhat

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 am

Lately I'm moving from StartApp to AppNext for new apps.

Anteos
Global Moderator

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 am

I never had Startapp as a "serious" ad network. I always used them where I cannot use admob and FAN, b ut do not want to use airpush.
I dont make much money from them, maybe 30-40 USD per month.

affiliatexx
ViP Blackhat

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:02 pm

DeadMonkey wrote:
appnext is a total joke of a network, they heavily under-report impressions and stats in general while making it look like you have insane crazy eCPM but in reality it's really bad.

Plus a lot of people get banned for no reason, I was banned over something really stupid, basically, they didn't like me showing app next on app launch in a guide app so they banned my entire account.

tacchan23
ViP Blackhat

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:45 pm

affiliatexx wrote:
DeadMonkey wrote:
appnext is a total joke of a network, they heavily under-report impressions and stats in general while making it look like you have insane crazy eCPM but in reality it's really bad.

Plus a lot of people get banned for no reason, I was banned over something really stupid, basically, they didn't like me showing app next on app launch in a guide app so they banned my entire account.
Idk if they under report impressions... but their eCPM is far from looking insane/crazy. It sucks compared to FAN/AdMob

affiliatexx
ViP Blackhat

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:16 pm

tacchan23 wrote:
affiliatexx wrote:
DeadMonkey wrote:

Idk if they under report impressions... but their eCPM is far from looking insane/crazy. It sucks compared to FAN/AdMob
maybe they fixed it, but last year they would under-report impressions and your eCPM would always be like $5+

It sucks FAN and Admob don't allow 3rd party stores

tacchan23
ViP Blackhat

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 pm

affiliatexx wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:16 pm
tacchan23 wrote:
affiliatexx wrote:

maybe they fixed it, but last year they would under-report impressions and your eCPM would always be like $5+

It sucks FAN and Admob don't allow 3rd party stores
I can get 1.5$ eCPM with Interstitial at app launch at most in the last few months.

DeadMonkey
ViP Blackhat

Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:11 am

affiliatexx wrote:
DeadMonkey wrote:

For last 10 days AppNext+AppLovin generate mi 2x more than StartApp in on single app. I think that's because StartApp uses some internal account ranking, and I believe they ranked my account and apps very low.

nick12345
ViP Blackhat

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:25 pm

Appnext is best for me too. I hate very much StartApp :D

Return to “Advertising Networks”