Mehmet1
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 3:54 pm

best ECPM network today?

Mon May 08, 2017 9:07 am

AdMob is the best, but you cannot use it with multiple accounts. Which network from the appbrain ad-network list gives the best result today?

Papa_Smurf
Active User
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 am

Re: best ECPM network today?

Wed May 10, 2017 7:42 am

I'm using AppLovin for video apps and StartApp for full screen ads.

DeadMonkey
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:28 am

Re: best ECPM network today?

Wed May 10, 2017 7:47 am

StartApp has very nice promotion until June 30th for new developers:

Double your Referral Rewards!
Get some extra cash by sharing our platform with your friends.
Limited Time Offer!
Instead of your friend getting a $50 bonus – this month they GET $100!


https://portal.startapp.com/#/signup?re ... &source=TW

Benna
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 10:56 am

Re: best ECPM network today?

Sat May 13, 2017 11:38 am

i m using chartboost over 8$ ecpm

dyth
Active User
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 3:17 am

Re: best ECPM network today?

Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

killerkoala wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 7:47 am
StartApp has very nice promotion until June 30th for new developers:

Double your Referral Rewards!
Get some extra cash by sharing our platform with your friends.
Limited Time Offer!
Instead of your friend getting a $50 bonus – this month they GET $100!


https://portal.startapp.com/#/signup?re ... &source=TW
Thanks Koala for sharing... just register. I'm new to this and looking a way to earn some $

CantCode
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: best ECPM network today?

Tue May 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Appnext had decent eCPM until recently, this month my eCPM is sligthly under 0.50$ which is horrible

nick12345
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: best ECPM network today?

Sat May 27, 2017 5:40 pm

The appnext is the best for me :)

Image

affiliatexx
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:41 am

Re: best ECPM network today?

Sun May 28, 2017 12:29 am

nick12345 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 5:40 pm
The appnext is the best for me :)

Image
appnext eCPM can't be trusted, it's pretty well known that they skim impressions so your eCPM looks super high, someone on MMWA tracked it and I have also as well as others

nick12345
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: best ECPM network today?

Sun May 28, 2017 4:45 pm

affiliatexx wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 12:29 am
nick12345 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 5:40 pm
The appnext is the best for me :)

Image
appnext eCPM can't be trusted, it's pretty well known that they skim impressions so your eCPM looks super high, someone on MMWA tracked it and I have also as well as others
I migrated airpush to appnext and my earnings are more than high.

affiliatexx
ViP Blackhat
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:41 am

Re: best ECPM network today?

Sun May 28, 2017 7:21 pm

nick12345 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 4:45 pm
affiliatexx wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 12:29 am
nick12345 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 5:40 pm
The appnext is the best for me :)

Image
appnext eCPM can't be trusted, it's pretty well known that they skim impressions so your eCPM looks super high, someone on MMWA tracked it and I have also as well as others
I migrated airpush to appnext and my earnings are more than high.
be careful of appnext, they like to ban your account for no reason

tons of people you can read about including myself who were banned over nothing. I was running on launch ads, when the app opened every 5th time and appnext banned the account over it after it made a few G's from going viral

Return to “Advertising Networks”