GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Just making sure... we can have multiple Google Play Accounts on the same AdMob Account ?

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:57 pm

I heard that this was possible and didn't result in a ban. What are your experiences ?

jalu
Global Moderator

Re: Just making sure... we can have multiple Google Play Accounts on the same AdMob Account ?

Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:43 pm

It is possible for sure, but if you make a mistake in any of this GP accounts and get banned, you probably get banned on all GP related accounts trough use the same Admob account.

razer
ViP Blackhat

Re: Just making sure... we can have multiple Google Play Accounts on the same AdMob Account ?

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:19 pm

I personally wouldn't risk it. I've tried in the earlier days a few years ago and they got connected and banned

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:57 pm

I hear a lot of different theories on the web. Maybe if you link the apps they get connected and banned? I wonder if you have to link them... other than that, I'll test it out personally for the benefit of the forum. The loss would suck but I'm using two new Google Play accounts on a second AdMob with no revenue yet.

jalu
Global Moderator

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Is very easy for Google knows from which app are you making requests, also in your code, the first numbers are your account number, so again, is very very easy for Google knows that all apps al related with the same Admob account and person, and then, if you make a mistake (BH) on one of this GP accounts, they will ban all other related accounts to make sure you not make any money with Admob doing BH on GP. If you don't do any strange things on your apps, you can work relaxed, they will not ban you.

Return to “Marketing Methods”