isharamob
Active User

Re: I am going to test KeyApp.top and publish results

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:02 am

keyword promotion means that when the user makes search request, in the list of applications he offered, there will be those that contain a specific keyword in the description, title, etc.
accordingly, the more downloads your application for a certain keyword has, the higher it is in the ranking on GP

Benna
ViP Blackhat

Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:04 pm

bought 1000 insatlls rank from 60 to 85 not working

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:27 pm

maybe wait few days and check again, I had the same ;) rank 150 to 200 and now it's 30 :D

aleksej015
ViP Blackhat

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:37 pm

With 250 installations I have drop from 30 to 55. 250 keyword installs

isharamob
Active User

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:39 pm

As I know from experience the most important in keyword promotion is choosing right keyword! If you don't know what keyword to promote try keyword suggestions for your app on ASOdesk, SensorTower etc.
Choose those keywords that have the highest organic traffic. If keyword's organics is about 5k, for example, you should purchase about 400 keyword installs per day during 4-5 days to get higher in ranking, if 10k - about 750-800 keyword installs. I used this strategy to promote apps

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:53 pm

isharamob wrote:
As I know from experience the most important in keyword promotion is choosing right keyword! If you don't know what keyword to promote try keyword suggestions for your app on ASOdesk, SensorTower etc.
Choose those keywords that have the highest organic traffic. If keyword's organics is about 5k, for example, you should purchase about 400 keyword installs per day during 4-5 days to get higher in ranking, if 10k - about 750-800 keyword installs. I used this strategy to promote apps

This is not forum about lies... you are working in keyapp.top - this forum is independent. Next time I will ban you even you are from keyapp.top and credited me $200 for test. The test is independent and if users write it's not good, they have right.

Of course I will test it more and write HONEST opinion. If service is good, it will receive banner on this forum. If not good, you will receive bad review and nothing more. By crediting me $200 you have not received right for good reviews and lie my users.
"I used this strategy to promote apps" - no, you used spam strategy to promote keyapp.top everywhere. Apps is not your business but service.

isharamob
Active User

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:42 am

AndroidBlackhat wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:53 pm
isharamob wrote:

This is not forum about lies... you are working in keyapp.top - this forum is independent. Next time I will ban you even you are from keyapp.top and credited me $200 for test. The test is independent and if users write it's not good, they have right.

Of course I will test it more and write HONEST opinion. If service is good, it will receive banner on this forum. If not good, you will receive bad review and nothing more. By crediting me $200 you have not received right for good reviews and lie my users.
"I used this strategy to promote apps" - no, you used spam strategy to promote keyapp.top everywhere. Apps is not your business but service.

Hello! That wasn't spam or advertising trying to lure people into buying keyapp.top service, if it looked like it to you, i'm sorry. But I didn't tell you guys to "go buy their installs they are good" etc. This was just an advice, rough numbers from promoting the apps they develop as that's how it all gets tested. And sure you all have your own opinion. That's what forums are created for. Sorry for this misunderstanding. Have a nice day all!

AndroidBlackhat
Site Admin

Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Advice? :) it could be advice if you not write about "own experience", how can be your experience if you are marketer? :)

GruntyGunner
ViP Blackhat

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Anyone having luck using KeyApp? Heard good and bad things, I'm reluctant to buy them but I really need to boost my rank.

Return to “Marketing Methods”